Dear friends, I hope you are enjoying Christmas.
Yes, I still am on vacation too. At least until Epiphany (January 3rd).
But, this December 28th morning, I want you to pay attention to our nation’s politics.
Please, if you have any doubt (as you should) about our “media confirmed” and “electoral college” presidential election “certified” outcome, write or call your Republican Federal Representative and Republican Federal Senator!
The Supreme Court would not take up our first filed case! But, not rightly!
It’s not too late!
Our Congress, if they hear from you, can contest and set things right! They (we) can challenge! Do so. We owe it to ourselves, and to a fantastic President and Vice President, who have together served our nation well; and truly won the vote of November 2020!
This is our latest timeline (game-plan) for our legal perspective:
1. the “electors” who make up the “electoral college” voted.
2. their deadline to certify their process, was Dec. 23rd.
3. this result can be overturned.
4. as a result of seized servers from Frankfurt, Germany, new evidence can be submitted to the US Supreme Court.
5. The Congress still has independent power to overturn results, independently from any new US Supreme Court action (or inaction).