Dear friends and readers: I have a few posts that I have prepped for publishing here in these weeks ahead. This one here is about the impact of ineligible voting, which potentially cancels out YOUR legitimate vote 1:1 = 0 ! After all that research with your deserved right to effect adequate representation and leadership, that should make you mad!
I rely on some undisclosed sources today for this post; and, so the information is provided to you without cited reference by name. Thus, fact checking would have to be deferred to your own research capacity. And I don’t claim to have derived these quotation myself.
I’ll provide a few quotations, listed. This is second-hand information and directly quoted. This is not data from my research. Texts within parenthesis are my thought.
1. [In North Carolina, an election monitoring group witnessed a Congressional election voided in 2018 due to “ballot harvesting” fraud]. (Mail-in ballot method, supposedly, is a convenient way to enact this type of theft). (Though there are multiple ways that crafty thieves can steal your vote.)
2. “Recently in Texas, their Secretary of State announced that an investigation uncovered tens of thousands of ballots cast by illegal aliens in the past 4 years.”
3. “Kentucky and California are at this time cleaning their voter rolls, after pressure.”
4. “California, Colorado, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia were put on notice in 2020 to immediately clean their voter rolls.”
5. “Jurors called to trials, are often selected from voter rolls – though their names should not be legitimately placed on these rolls to begin with. It is estimated that the number of these persons is in the hundreds of thousands.”
6. “A prominent American political scientist found from data about the 2012 federal presidential contest, that roughly 80% of non-citizens favored the Democrat party candidate, with roughly 90% of that group contributing ballots in that favor – which were then validated.”
7. “The first conclusion (among other ones) is that US election regulations had not been stringently, correctly, followed.”